Friday, February 25, 2011

Introducing Myself

Hey guys, my name is Matt, I'm from a small town in KY. Anyway I love to play video games so you can probably guess that games are going to be the subject of my blog. I'm a bit of a Sony fanboy when it comes to gaming, although I do have a XBOX 360, to go along with my PS3 and PC. If you wish you can add me to your friends list, my gamertag is VenomousHail on PS3, 360, and Steam. Mainly in the blog I will be focusing on news updates from around the gaming community. Every now and then I will put up a game review on the titles that I purchase. I enjoy pretty much every genre of games except for the RTS, I can't say that I am a very big fan of strategy games. Anyway I hope everyone enjoys my blog, feel free to leave any comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment